“Your Skin is the largest ORGAN of your body” and just like any other organ in the body we must take special care of it. Finding a wrinkle, pimple, or blemish can be an eye sore for most people. However there are may causes… some are in our control, some are are not but I will leave you to decide…However here are a few things that effects your skin. Stress, Medicines, Un Natural Skin Care Products, Smoking, Drinking, Poor Diet, Mistreatment To The Skin, Too Much Sun, Dry Un-moisturized Skin, Hormones, and the list goes on…There are some “NATURAL REMEDIES” you can use to Undo some of the damage.
“NATURAL SKIN CARE FOR WRINKLES OR DAMAGED SKIN”
(1) Stop: any thing that is causing skin damage like, those from my list above.
(2) Water: is a must (just like any other organ in the body, The skin needs flushing constantly with Good Ole’ H2O.
(3) Antioxidants: Start with the most common Antioxidants…Vitamin E, C, and Beta-Carotene. These three fight free radicals in the body and prevent cell damage caused by medications, the sun, stress, etc…
(4)Vitamin A: is an Excellent healer of damaged Skin.
(5) Vitamin C: may be the the most important because not only is it an antioxidant, but it’s also essential for developing connective tissues.
(6)Collagen: bind cells together. It maintains the integrity and firmness of the skin; which in turn, means less wrinkles.
(7) Selenium which is a trace mineral that is ultra effective to riding free radicals caused by sun damage. (I suggest you take a multivitamin with selenium in it; less than 100 mg, or consult with your Natural Health Practitioner) because the dose that’s right for you just depends on how much of this mineral you are already storing in the body and/or getting in your diet. How much you’re getting also depends on the region in which you live and how much of the local produce you are eating; “selenium is in the soil”… so you may want to do some research.
(8) Hormones. Hormone does so much, they can make you look and feel more youthful or they can make you feel and look older. The key is to keep balanced hormones; and the way to that, is to try and balance them “NATURALLY” with soy, legumes, and tofu. These foods have what is called phytoestrogens (plant compounds) that mimic the female biological/hormonal system.
(9)Fatty Acids. Fatty Acids are not made in the body, but you get them from foods like eggs, nuts, veggies, butter, and whole milk. You can also take a supplement of either flaxseed oil or evening primrose, if you are vegetarian or vegan.
(10)Good ole Fashion R and R (Rest and Relaxation). Too much hanging out, partying, pulling all nighters, will definitely have an effect on all the organs including the skin.
“TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES”