(1) Weigh yourself only once a week or your scale may feel like it’s being stalked!
(2) Avoid Violence. Never take your frustrations out on your scale just because “You Can’t Handle the Truth”
(3) Weigh with as little clothes on as possible, Your scale can be in a torture chamber and still won’t laugh or tell your secrets.
(4) Approach your scale with confidence. Never let your scale see you sweat.
(5) Never Weight in at night. Any scale will tell you, even the most fit ones weighs fluffy after hrs.
(6) Don’t scheme, Your scale knows all of your tricks. Like holding on to the shower curtain with one foot off of it.