Yes this age old childhood favorite can help you burn up to 113 calories by getting in 100 jumps per minutes and up to 1000 calories per hour, making it one of the most efficient workouts possible.
(1) Jumping tones muscles in the entire body.
(2) It develops long lean muscles in all major muscle groups, both upper and lower.
(3) Jumping rope optimizes cardiovascular conditioning.
(4) It maximizes athletic skills combining agility, coordination, timing, and endurance.
* Remember… keep your body safe from injuries by wearing socks and sneakers with good cushioning in the forefoot*
*Avoid hard surfaces like cement and tile floors, instead try floors that has give such as wood.*
*Don’t forget to stretch and warm up.*