Hypoglycemia also known as Low Blood sugar can carry many annoying symptoms such as feelings of anxiousness, dizziness, shakiness, maybe pale skin or it may even cause you to break out in a cold sweat. When hypoglycemia appears your energy can become low. So you must keep stress levels at bay, you must have a great diet, a nice exercise regimen, and delete the negativity.
Here are some quick tips that could help get you’re blood sugar on track:
Protein: A diet with more proteins and very little simple carbohydrates (White sugar, white flour) can strengthen your spleen and pancreas. For low fat proteins try… Tofu, soy, nuts and legumes (beans.)
· A diet of low fat, mostly vegetables, fish, high in fiber, seeds and nuts will work wonders for the blood sugar and also keep you balanced.
· Try not to snack on simple carbs, many times it can lead to excess eating, empty calories resulting in weight gain and also cause sugar blues.
· Try Vitamins and Minerals: Like Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Chromium, and Coenzyme Q10. These vitamin and minerals can help normalize your blood sugar levels and protect your body against some of the damage that can result from levels that are sometimes too high and sometimes too low.
· Try Herbals: Like Chinese or Korean Ginseng and Milk thistle. Ginseng provides energy to the spleen and pancreas.
* FOR INFO ON HYPERGLYCEMIA (Diabetes) Visit: http://kcgoff.blogspot.com/2013/03/controlling-your-blood-sugar-with.html