Mangoes and Nectarines are such a smooth, wonderful combination to the palate, especially in the summer months! Sometimes smoothies are sooo tasty that we forget the healing benefits within them!
In this particular smoothie you will be getting a double dose of the benefits since these two fruits have a similar nutrient base.
- It has wonderful beta carotene for skin, hair, nails, and eyesight
- It has excellent B6 which is great for brain function and the nervous system.
- It has glutamine acids which is responsible for memory and concentration and fighting cancer.
- It has iron that can be a wonderful benefit in building red blood cells for those who are prone to anemia.
- It’s an immune booster, it helps to protect against disease and bacteria infections.
- It helps to boost tissue regeneration which is beneficial healing and fighting squamous cell carcinoma (Skin cancer).
- It is a wonderful digestive aid, It has enzymes that promote the breaking down of proteins in the digestive system.
- It has excellent fiber, that can prevent constipation.
This drink has excellent:
- High in Vitamin C
- Good in Vitamin A